You haven't lived until you've changed hand lines. The twins joined their cousins and Uncle Brandon and Grandpa showed them the ropes. I was out along for moral support. I grew up doing this morning and night and hated every moment of it so once I left home, that was it. No more changing water for me.
And, were never had 4 people to one pipe. This was an easy line to move because the ground was dry (no water boots) and only about 10 pipes.
Jackson spent most of the time tip toeing through the pasture because he was so afraid he was going to step in a cow patty.
Kaden (9) and Jackson
Hudson (12) and Leighton

This truck load of boys are headed out in the orchard to shoot some innocent rabbits. The twins were excited when they came back to tell me they shot a "22." I thought they were using bee bee guns. I guess the important thing is that nobody got hurt (except the little bunnies).
No comments:
Post a Comment