
The kids really look forward to this day because they get to get wet and play outside most of the day. There is also a family picnic at lunch time. This year the kids each requested something different: Kennedy - shrimp tempura rolls, Leighton - chicken & cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell, and Jackson - McDonald's happy meal with chicken nuggets. It took us 45 minutes to round up all the food. Crazy, I know. The night before Jackson told Leighton that it was too much work for mom to go all those places. So I asked Jackson if I should just go one place and he said yes, McDonald's. He wasn't about to bend on his choice.

Eric had the day off so we all enjoyed a windy lunch at the school. It was nice to see so many families participating and I was glad we could be there to support our kids.
2 comments:
How do you keep going and going? Your life looks so wonderful in blog land.
Finally I got a chance to check up on all of you. Fun picnic at school. The kids will always remember these kind of get togethers.
Post a Comment