Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Green Jello



Tuesday morning Leighton came downstairs and asked me if I was going to make a special green breakfast. Of course I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day and told him I'd make a special green dinner. That worked for him.

So I went to the store and purchased green jello and lime aid to go with dinner. Believe it or not, I've never made green jello in my married life. I know, I must not be your typical Mormon mom. I can count on one hand the times I've made jello. It's not my thing.

I make the jello and then get a call from Eric asking if I want to go out for dinner. I tell him about the green dinner and he says they can have it for dessert. Fine.

We went to Grimaldi's Pizzeria for dinner and when it came time to order dessert, the boys told the waiter, "we have green jello at home for dessert." They were so excited. They ate it like it was the best thing ever. Who would've known.

No comments: