Monday, March 2, 2009

An Attorney in the Making

This is the text conversation between Kenendy and I as she was walking to the van after school:

Kennedy - "Can we stop for a snack after school?"

Me - "Please come to the van."

Kennedy - "I am. Answer my question please."

Me - "Sure. We'll stop by the house."

Kennedy - "Mom."

Then after she was in the car I received one more text:

Kennedy - "Burger King or Sonic?"

She is relentless. I stuck to my guns and we went home to have a snack.

4 comments:

vvjenks said...

Home is good!! Kennedy would make a great attorney--but one day she will look at all this just like you do now Mom.

Laci said...

Classic! I think that's why we'll hold off on the cell phone for a while.....haha

Kim said...

That is too funny. Never a dull moment in your house! I'll hire her if I ever get sued one day!

Angela said...

What a smary girl - knows just how to get what she wants! And Boston looks so good with his new haircut! I love that last picture of him!