Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Leighton - Captain America
Boston - Ninja Turtle
Kennedy - Batgirl
Jackson - Wolverine (X-men)
Belagio conservatory - the twins think alike as you can tell from their smiles
So I know I said no more one-piece costumes . . . I gave in one last time. Pretty sexy, huh!
Halloween went on all week with school parties, neighbor parties, trunk-or-treat, and finally trick-or-treat. I'm just glad it's over. The kids love the holiday especially Jackson. All week he told me how much he loves Halloween, that it's the best one ever. Now I have to hide all the candy so that I can consume it over the next 3 months.

4 comments:

vvjenks said...

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN BATEMAN GRANDKIDS--Aren't you all so sweet & cute??!! It looks like you had a great time.

Make sure you hide your candy from Mom and Dad.

Love you all
Grandma & Grandpa Jenks
(Mom and Dad)

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog today. What a cute family you have! It was nice to see a little bit of your life as it is today.

Shannon (Gunter) Van Horn

Laci said...

Oh Allyson! Here we are (bri and I) just laughing our guts out! Those boys are the best! They are going to LOVE the pics when they're older. One-piecers rule! Especially with those bodies! And their smiles together are the best. Such buds! Hope you had a great Halloween!!

thebutlerfam said...

One-pieces forever!

xoxonikandfam