I have never been tagged that I know so this is new to me. My high school friend, Shannon (Gunter) was the tagger. Six people I would like to tag: Jodi, Ashley, Jen Jenks, Alli Jenks, Hunter, Nikki.
1. I hate fingerprints. I keep all my lights off and only turn on lamps or spotlights so I don't have to see fingerprints on my stainless appliances or windows.
2. I despise dust. However, I also hate to dust because once I dust, it all comes right back. It's a vicious cycle.
3. I sleep with one leg out.
4. I'm superstitious. If life is going well, I assume something bad is going to happen.
5. I'm afraid of heights, especially bridges. As a child (before seat belt laws), I used to crawl in the leg and feet space of the cars and hide.
6. My natural reaction when I have to slam on my brakes in the car is to say the "s" word. It just comes out. I can't control it.
1 comment:
I sleep with one leg out too! Eric thinks I am so weird. Even if it is cold I have to have at least part of one leg poking out. I also hate fingerprints.
Post a Comment