A couple weeks ago Jackson and Leighton told me I should vote for John McCain because he is a hero and not Obama because he has bad friends. I asked them where they got their information and they said Grandma told them. Well today at school all the kids voted in their classrooms (a local news channel sponsored it), and they came out of school with stickers that said, "I voted." The twins were so thrilled with their choice of John McCain and said everyone had to vote for him and not "Sharaka" Obama (as Jackson called him) because of his "evil" friends. He said this very loudly as we were walking along the sidewalk at school. I told him everyone had a choice but he was adamant with his opinion.
The teachers said voting was pretty even and highly swayed by parent's opinions. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow (Tuesday, November 4). Whatever the outcome, I will continue to have faith and hope for the best.
2 comments:
Stop!! Really, am I the only one that busts up everytime I read a post of yours!! I'm declaring it mandatory that you post daily!! Just for me!! haha
Heh Ally
I love your posts too. How many 6 year olds would even know the words John McCain and Barrack Obama?? Smart grandkids!!
They remind me of you when you were little--you pretty much said whatever came to your head!!
Love it--Love them
Mom
Post a Comment