

Boston is my first that cares where I am at all times. He refuses to go to nursery at church, thinks everytime I make a phone call it's for a babysitter, and hates when I leave the house without him. So preschool 2 times a week for 3 hours is pushing him out of his comfort zone.
He went in crying and came out looking like he'd been crying the whole time, even though they said he stopped after 5 minutes. And the funny thing is, I didn't know what to do with myself for those 3 hours. I went to Target, filled up a fountain drink and just wandered, aimlesly (not for 3 hours of course). My domestic duties at home awaited me so that's where I ended up. Maybe Thursday I'll feel more like celebrating.
5 comments:
That is EXACTLY what I did yesterday (after my huge cry and phone call to mom) of course. I felt sorta out of place, and not sure exactly what to do with myself. Bri offered for me to come and watch him do charts at the office. Now, that would make me feel like a winner! Haha Good thing Diet Coke helps all emotions!! We'll figure it out though :) Glad Boston survived.
YEAH!! You have a blog. I got a message from Sarah on mine & found you through hers. I can't believe how big Boston is. He was just a baby last time I checked! I so the same thing everyday now with Jadyn in Kindergarten.
You are so good at keeping up on your blog. I'm impressed. Boston is a cute little boy. In fact, all your kids are pretty darn cute. What a fun time of life for you now that all the kids are in school!! I'm sure you'll find things to fill the time while they are at school.
Hi! Its Tonya. I found you on Melanie's blog. Your blog is adorable.
I'm not digging this whole end of summer thing, I don't enjoy back to school week. Back to waking up early, making lunches, and doing homework, yuck!
I'm pretty sure he is one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen! Wow, those curls...
Post a Comment