


Today was the last day of "Summer Magic," a free program offered by the City of Henderson for all children kindergarten age through 12. Jackson and Leighton went a couple times a week (it was offered everyday from 9 am - 1 pm) and wanted to go every day but I gave the leaders a break by going every other day. Today was the much anticipated talent show. Although we didn't do much rehearsing, the boys appeared very confident. Jackson chose to show off his hip-hop dancing and Leighton told jokes. Sorry the pictures don't do it justice.
They're to the age where they want to be individuals and get frustrated when they're confused for each other. They won't dress alike any more which had to come to an end sooner than later. I was the driving force behind that but their kindergarten teacher asked me to dress them differently because no one could tell them apart (although Jackson has a fuller face and weighs more than Leighton). Can you guess who is who?
1 comment:
Oh, no pictures necessary Allyson....I'm busting up just reading your description. I wish I could've seen it. Really, do you know how much laughter those boys bring to people. They are double the fun right?? Or headache and maddness for you!? :) Leighton is on the left...right?
Post a Comment