Sunday, December 20, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Our annual Christmas card and message... there were a few quotes that were too questionable for the Christmas card but I figured it was safe to post here.*  Anyone who still follows us can handle it:)


🎄Greetings from Texas!  No move for us this year.  Yay!  We are loving Friendswood and our community.  The older the kids get, the less appropriate material I have for the Christmas card but I’ll entertain you with a few notable quotes and keep it brief.

  • “I don’t need  beauty products.  I already got the looks.”  None other than Boston (10).
  • “I’ve put people in the hospital before.” Jackson (13)  giving a stern warning to Boston. 
  • “Boy Scout rule #1: Never touch a wet dog when cooking food.” Leighton (13), speaking from experience.
  • “Did you wash your hands?” The first thing Kennedy (16)  says to the boys when they walk out of the bathroom. She refers to most things the boys do as “disgusting.”
  • “The hotter it gets, the fatter I feel.” Eric on how he feels all hot, humid summer long.  Actually, he’s made a major lifestyle change by going to the gym at 5:45 in the morning and making healthier eating choices.  He will soon be on the Big and Tall billboards:)
  • I don’t usually talk much but when I do… “I’ll take a large Diet Coke, please.”  The workers at McD’s know me all too well.  I love my “cleansing bubbles.”

We hope you are all washing your hands and are happy and healthy (or in the process).  Each day is a gift and we have our savior to thank for that.  We wish you a Merry Christmas!

Loads of Love (as my Grandma Jenks used to say),

♥️Eric, Allyson, Kennedy, Jackson, Leighton and Boston Bateman


* "It's time to man up and learn how to use a tampon!" Eric to Kennedy.  Oh the irony.

* "Guys stop jacking off!" Leighton yelling at the whole football locker room.  Very naive (I guess), he didn't know the actual saying was "Jacking around."  Incidentally, Leighton has a unique nickname now with the football team.

1 comment:

Laci said...

HAHAHAHA!!! What a perfect Sabbath read!!! I'll admit I'm shocked about the tampon.....I pretty much lock myself in the bathroom with the girls till it gets figured out!! Haha. Loved your card just as much the second time as I did the first. You never let me down....from the first time we met some 12 years ago......always keep me laughing. Love You!!! Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!!xoxo