Monday, June 3, 2013

She's moving on up!

Greenspun Jr. High held their 8th grade promotion Wednesday, May 29 at Green Valley High School. It was a wonderful evening bringing 3 years of junior high to a close for Kennedy.  She couldn't be happier.  As parents, we are in awe of her accomplishments.  She asked me not to post them here but I can say that she is a Straight A student across the board and we were never asked to visit the dean over discipline issues:)



Grace and Kennedy are like sisters and I am glad they have each other.


James and Kari are like family and I am glad we have each other.


Grandpa and Grandma Bateman are like grandparents.  Oh wait, they are her grandparents!  They've been so supportive and were thrilled to be a part of her graduation.


This one is for the wedding album - Hunter and Kennedy.  Just kidding, maybe.  You never know.


As risque as it gets for Kennedy.


She's a true beauty!  Congratulations Kennedy on surviving and thriving the last 3 years!  We love you.

2 comments:

The Mollotte Family said...

Congratulations Kennedy!! She really is such a good girl, you have been fortunate. Can't wait to see what high school has in store for her. :)

Laci said...

Congrats to Kennedy!! She is a stellar girl that I'm certain will stand above the rest in HS as well! You have reason to be proud!!