Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Before & After

I am too tired to go into detail.  I am sure a self-guided tour will suffice.
HAPPY TO BE DONE!
(I use the word done loosely.)










































9 comments:

Kristine said...

I wish I was as talented as you. It all looks so good!

mmbateman said...

WOW! You have been so busy! It looks sooo beautiful. I wish I could come relax in your sparkling new, clean and uncluttered house!

Colette said...

You've done a great job... time now for a Diet Coke and a pedicure!! :) I'm so glad I got to come see it in person!

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

WOW I am soo impressed it looks gorgeous, you are such a busy bee! It really is beautiful, great job!!!

Rylee said...

it looks even better in real life! i love dark floors and white kitchens, just gorgeous. love the grass too!

Laci said...

Wow!!! You just hammered it all out!!! Amazing! I need to borrow your sugar daddy.....looks beautiful!

vvjenks said...

Looks great - You've turned that abused house into a beautiful home!!
Now enjoy!

Tiffani said...

awesome. I am itching for a new project. I just told Dave it is time to redo our bedroom. I love this stuff. Of course I love for my husband to do all the dirty work. (:

Kim said...

Amazing work! Way to go!