We spent the last weekend of spring break in California at Huntington Beach with the Corvino's and Borski's and had the best time! I will let most of the pictures do their own talking but just a few highlights:
Seeing Autumn, Andrew and Max get in the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
Observing Doritos being eaten after they were deposited in cracks (use your imagination).
Watching Eric try to lift Dan with his legs.
Playing endless catch and baseball on the beach.
Boogie boarding.
Relaxing in the sun.
Watching Kennedy read and read and read.
Marty daring and paying kids to do things for him. For example, Kennedy shouting in The Grove (upscale shopping plaza), "Mommy, I made a boo boo!"
Trying to eat the 96 hot dogs Marty thought we would consume in one meal.
Eating maple bars with bacon on top and apple fritters.
Dancing & singing around the fire.
A push up contest (I may have won).
Enjoying the beautiful sunset.
Lunch at the Farmer's Market.
Driving in the California traffic.
We are lucky to live so close to the beach and have amazing friends. There's no better place than the beach to enjoy each other and enjoy the simplicities of life. Wishing we owned a place ON the beach. Maybe some day.




























2 comments:
Can you think of any family that has as many fun vacations as you do?? Enjoy
Jealous.....thats all. I need to breathe salty air BAD!! Glad u were able to! :)
Post a Comment