Jackson and Leighton wanted to celebrate in style and decided on a Games2U Party this year. I worked with the guy that owns the company this past year and got a great deal. It included the mobile game theater, laser tag and a candy cannon. I would highly recommend this type of party because I just watched from afar. The Games2U people handled all the gaming.
The boys had a great time and I heard one of the party goer's say as he was leaving, "this was the best birthday party!" Mission accomplished. The twins was so overwhelmed with all the gifts last night that they couldn't even go to sleep. Their room looked like a war zone with bey blades and darts everywhere!
Happy, happy 9 years old Jackson & Leighton!
3 comments:
WOW... Looks like the party of the year! Happy Birthday, boys!! :)
Seems like they just got baptized yesterday!! Wow....and what a party!!! You are definitely stepping up these days. Glad it was such a hit....always a nice feeling as a mom!
Quite the party!! I'm sure you parents feel like you missed out in life when it comes to birthday parties--at least you had a cake!!
Post a Comment