Saturday, December 4, 2010

Town Square

I love going to Town Square any time of the year because I feel like I am "among the living." It's such a fun, lively place with people enjoying the atmosphere. At Christmas time, it's even better. The Normal Rockwell house where Santa is and the snow that falls from the trees makes it magical. We were too cheap to pay to sit on Santa's lap but got our fill from the window.

Eric no longer frets about taking pictures. In fact, he initiated this one.


We did a little more than window shop at the i store. It's very hands on and I'm sure full of germs. We all wanted a little something from here for Christmas.

And on a totally different note, Boston has been wanting a "sports bra" like his friend Angelo and I finally broke down and bought him one. However, I've only known it as a "wife beater." He looks like a muscle man for sure. He can't wait to show it off to his friend. Luckily it's 60 degrees here so I doubt he'll be wearing it alone. Next post, the twins and Eric will be sporting one so stay tuned! (just kidding)

2 comments:

Laci said...

I am SO counting on that wife beater picture of Eric!

Rylee said...

i was just telling reece we need to go check out town square this christmas. i love your red coat in the picture of you and eric. oh and now you HAVE to post a wife beater picture with all your boys, that would be to too funny.