We have a sign in front of our house that says, "For Sale." We are in the process of figuring out what we're going to do with the rest of our life. Nothing much.
We have been talking about all these different places we could imagine our family living and just decided it was time to stop talking about it, and take action. First stop, Denver, CO. We toured the entire Denver region and found a community we loved called Highlands Ranch. Boulder was probably my favorite city but on the expensive side. The above picture was taken outside Pasta Jay's Italian restaurant in Boulder. Matt & Nedra live in Denver so we stayed with them and they joined us for dinner.
We drove North, South, East, and West. The above picture is at Echo Lake in the mountains with a view of the Rockies. Below is a little town called Evergreen.
Echo Lake was already starting to freeze over but the weather was unseasonably warm the two days we were there (70 degrees).
I was channeling my inner chi. Hopefully we are directed to the place we are suppose to be. As of right now, we have a few other places and opportunities to check out but Denver is definitely in the running.
No worries, my local friends. We don't make any decisions quickly or lightly. Odds are, we will be in Vegas for the rest of our lives!
6 comments:
Glad we could chat the other day and get a new update. Unfortunately, I know exactly what you're feeling. Fortunately, after our last adventure, I know you will figure it out and it will be right. Just consider it an adventure of a lifetime (cause it may take that long....haha). Good luck!! And yes, it would be great to have you up here! :)
You guys certainly looked at home in Colorado. I'm anxious to see where the wind takes you, but love how thoughtfully you are choosing your path. Thanks for the chat today, it was SO nice to hear a familiar voice!! It was like you were right around the corner. :)
Let me know how finding your inner chi goes... I could probably use a lesson!
Colorado isn't much closer than Vegas to us, but it is the extreme opposite of desert. What beautiful landscape!
I'm sad to see a for sale sign up, but I have to say a bit jealous. That sounds exciting to be out there looking for a wonderful place for your family, to choose where you want to go in this big wonderful world. Take care.
We thought about moving to Highlands Ranch once. I love it there. Although...I think you should just move thirty minutes to the West to a place called Peccole Ranch.
Post a Comment