Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All we need is...

LOVE!

6 comments:

Laci said...

Ok I could about cry that is soooo cute! Wow....good luck separating those two!! Priceless picture.

Rylee said...

are you kidding me??? that is the sweetest picture i think i've ever seen. oh those two, i could eat them up!

Colette said...

Maybe they should have been conjoined?? Very sweet... hold that picture close, it will come in handy one day as blackmail I'm sure! :)

Laci said...

So I just showed Brian this picture and he busted up and then told me to tell you he wants to produce a reality TV show starring the twins.....he really loves them and is certain they can make us all some great money!!

Brett & Katie Johnson said...

They did that when I watch them years ago. Some things just very change

vvjenks said...

That is how I remember them as babies as well! When I stayed with them it was so refreshing to go in there and wake them sleeping together with their arms around each other. It seems we are all a little afraid to put our arms around each other as society makes it seem improper! We can all learn from Jackson and Leighton.
A movie would be a great way to make some money!!