Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School is in Session!








Today all 4 of my blessed children will go to a full day of school! Kennedy started 6th grade at Greenspun Jr. High, Jackson and Leighton started 3rd grade at Bartlett Elementary and Boston started American Heritage Academy as a kindergartner going 3 full days a week. It is bitter sweet (but mostly sweet).

I am going to Target to wander aimlessly, the dry cleaners, dropping off a gift, returning/exchanging things, the post office, and just might...sit on the couch and do nothing - because I CAN. But I doubt it.

7 comments:

Colette said...

How about a pedicure, too? I love it... your kiddos all look great! Happy wandering!

Ali said...

I love those little American Heritage uniforms...they look like missionaries.

Alisha said...

oh man, your kids are so cute! And Boston just looks so grown up

vvjenks said...

I always wanted my husband to leave for work and come home from work looking just like Boston--Only while he was a missionary did that happen.

Good luck Kennedy, Jackson, Leighton, and Boston at school this year. Enjoy every day and try to be the very best students possible.

tonyandalli said...

You kiddos are so dang cute. I miss them! When did they get so grown up?!?
I cannot wait till I have more kiddos in school. I especially want to send Krew and Lauren who are being unbelievably busy lately, and of course, they're the two that are home. Making me crazy. Being busy. And naughty.

Jen and Brandon said...

Kennedy looks so grown up, and I'm pretty sure that she dresses better than me. Enjoy your "down" time. Just think, all day long there won't be anyone to mess up the house!

mmbateman said...

Your kids are growing right in front of my eyes! I can't believe how grown up Kennedy looks. I've been a slacker this year, but you are motivating me to take those back to school pictures. Does it still count as a back to school picture if it's taken during the 2nd week of school? haha Love you guys