Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boston's Hair

I have created a monster! Boston's is obsessed with his hair. He is constantly asking me, "Is my hair still a Mohawk? Is my hair messed up? Can you redo my hair?" It doesn't matter where we're going or if we're just staying home, it's constantly on his mind. He brings me the following products and I have to use every one of them or else it's not done right.

He notices spray bottles every where we go. And has even pointed out the products when we go to Target. I would be very concerned if he didn't spend just as much time worrying about me signing him up for basketball or soccer or baseball or football. That's his other passion. Hopefully the two can balance each other out.

I've been told his hair is "money" but most of the time the comments are sarcastic about liking it. I've even been asked if I curl it. Sure thing. For the first time in my life, I don't really care what people think. I like it and he likes it and that's what matters.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Hope he enjoys it while it lasts. IF the genetic gene runs through the mother, he doesn't have a prayer in keeping it. Sorry Bossy! Besides, he's four he has to be "in" to something, it just how it works. And it's pretty dang cute!

Rylee said...

I love his hair! I'd kill for just some of those curls.