
Our
niece,
Rebecca, was married this weekend to Jacob
Herbst in the Mesa, Arizona temple. What a beautiful couple they are! They are two of the most smiley people I know. I guess getting married does that to you. I have a feeling they will still be smiling years to come.

The parent picture. Paul (Eric's brother) and Julie are on the right.

A family picture at the temple was a must for me. Hard to believe we started all this 14 1/2 years ago.

Eric has such an infectious smile. I just love this picture.

Boston loves his grandparents and I'm pretty sure they feel the same.

The happy couple that started all this 50 years ago.

Every time we go to Arizona we stay at the Arizona Golf Resort. Our room is always right on the golf course. We don't golf but sure enjoy the view. This place is a little dated (probably built in the 60's or 70's) but the perfect place to stay with a family. Our suite had a full kitchen, dining, living and bedroom. I highly recommend it if you ever go to Mesa.

We took advantage of the $25 food credit by ordering room service every day. They get you by giving you $25 a day. Just enough to get you started with room service. Eric was probably more comfortable than at home in this lazy boy chair he just pulled to wherever he needed.

Basking in the sun while enjoying the hot tub. The weather was gorgeous.

The kids even swam every day. Look at these hard bodies!

Kennedy and Hannah sure had a good time.


Leighton showing off his moves doing the "Charlie Brown" at the reception.

Mike & Marie (Eric's brother and wife) at the historic Gold Miner's town. We sure enjoyed hanging out with their family.

All the kids on the train tour.

Superstition Mountain with a view of the little town.

Panning for gold. This was a favorite. The kids all got to go home with a little gold and garnets.


Boston picked out these teeth at Peter Piper Pizza. Our niece, Hailey, was baptized Saturday and then we all went out for pizza afterwards. We ate all the time!

If you're ever in
Kingman, Arizona at the Love's gas station, this is what Jackson wants for his birthday. He told me himself.
We feel blessed that we were able to be a part all that transpired this weekend. Eric now has Sunday's off for 3 months and a fresh start with his vacation days. Yeah!
4 comments:
I'm so sad that I missed this weekend!! Good pics! :D
One Bateman granddaughter down, 13 to go...
Looks like you had a fantastic time--and in good places.
It has been 14 1/2 years??? Where has all the time gone?
What a fun trip! Can't believe you have a niece THAT old! Jealous of that warm weather! :)
WHAT?!?! The Mesa temple is about 5 miles from our house. Next time you come you need to call us. Glad you had fun. I've lived here my whole life & I've never heard of the old Miner's Town. It looks fun!
Post a Comment