I have not purchased one item for Christmas so hopefully I can get my act together in time. I keep threatening the kids that Santa has elves everywhere that are always watching so they better be on their best behavior. It works for like 1 minute, then they're back to doing whatever it was that brought the threat on. Santa must be a major push over!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Magical Forest
I have not purchased one item for Christmas so hopefully I can get my act together in time. I keep threatening the kids that Santa has elves everywhere that are always watching so they better be on their best behavior. It works for like 1 minute, then they're back to doing whatever it was that brought the threat on. Santa must be a major push over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great Christmas pictures.
You need Elf on a Shelf....
You guys do more activities than anyone I know. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment