
The boys have been waiting a long time to start wrestling and Eric has been waiting even longer. He came out of the parent meeting the previous Monday just beaming. I asked him if he was having a "moment" and he smiled and said, "yes, I am." He said he's always dreamed of taking his boys to wrestling practice. Eric was actually a wrestler long before he played football. He wrestled up until his junior year in high school and only on a dare, did he go out for football. Wrestling was curtains from there.
Eric took the boys to buy their lovely head gear and found out that Jackson's head is bigger than Leighton's. They were a different size. Actually Jackson is currently about 15 pounds heavier than Leighton. Hopefully that will change with wrestling practice 3 times a week at 2 hours each time. Last night (Monday) was their first practice and I thought for sure they'd have a hard time but all they said was that they sweat a lot. And they went to bed without any complaints. They were completely exhausted.
3 comments:
Oh things could get very interesting around your house...tell Kennedy to watch out!! And you too!! haha
Great now I can't watch them anymore because I'll get attacked! J/K I love those boys and Trev loves the steelers shirt:)
Go Jackson!
Go Leighton!
Pin your guys!
Love
Grandpa and Grandma Jenks
Post a Comment